Thigh Lift surgery in hyderabad india
Thigh Lift Surgery Is Recommended for:
- Individuals who has lost lot of weight
- Individual who are conscious about lower body appearance
- Individuals having shaggy skin because of age factor
Thigh Lift Surgery – The Procedure:
- Procedure is implemented under General Anesthesia
- Surgeon will examine the current structure and advise appropriate thigh lift procedures
- For inner thigh lifting, only small scars are made to implement the procedure
- For entire thigh lift, surgeon will examine the current structure and plan for longer incisions
Outcome of A Thigh Lift Surgery:
- Firmer lower body appearance with better contours
- Overall attractive appearance
Post Thigh Lift Surgery Recovery:
- Patient has to wear a garment which aids in natural shrinking and also helps in tightening the skin.
- For smaller thigh lifts, minimal discomfort is observed but they are controlled with prescribed pain killers.
- For Larger thigh lifts, day or two night observation is needed where patients is monitored and if needed pain killers and necessary medication is provided to subside the pain.
- Patient will be able to plan and join strenuous activities in about 6 weeks and overall it takes 4 to 6 months for full recovery.