Dr. Ravi Chander RaoMarch 22, 2017 18 views
Dr Ravi Chander Rao is a Director of COSMOSURE Cosmetic Centre.
He is a member of International Society of Hair Restorative Surgeons-USA (ISHRS-USA), Association of Hair Restorative Surgeons of India (AHRS), Indian Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (IAAPS), AOCMF- Switzerland, Association of Plastic Surgeons of India (APSI)
Training & Education:
He completed his MBBS from MRMC, Gulbarga in 1999. His Internship was completed in 2000 from Gandhi Medical College. He completed his MS General Surgery from JJMMC, Davanagere in 2004 where he was given the “Best Outgoing Student” award. He worked as a Registrar with KIMS, Hyderabad till 2005 and joined in MCh Plastic Surgery at the prestigious Nizams Institute of Medical Sciences, Hyderabad in 2006.He graduated with flying colours and joined Private Practice in 2009.
Having excelled in his academic career so far as the others it was only natural to join this team of Plastic Surgeons with similar credentials and motives. He has given a new dimension and scope for Cosmetic Surgery in this team.
Having been exposed to the latest advances in the field of Plastic Surgery and Microsurgery, he is an elegant Plastic Surgeon. The need for a “True” Plastic Surgeon in the field of Cosmetic Surgery where many unqualified persons claim to be Cosmetic Surgeons made him turn towards Cosmetic Surgery. His disciplined work ethics and a keen interest in pursuing excellence made him think about the Hair Transplant surgery as very few Plastic Surgeons are presently in this field. He has excelled remarkably well here and had one of the best results in comparison with the world standards. Using his experience of more than 15 years on the surgical side, the results of his surgeries are exemplary. His interests lie in Hair Transplant Surgery, Rhinoplasty and Augmentation procedures.
- Went for Plastic Surgical training in Apollo Chennai in 2009
- International Hands-on Course on FUE, San Francisco, California 2013.
- Fat Grafting Symposium in Miami, the USA in 2014
- ISHRS Conference in San Francisco and Malaysia in 2013 and 2014
- ISAPS Symposium in Dubai, 2014
- To evaluate the feasibility of Neurotization of Zygomatic branch of Facial nerve with Ipsilateral Masseteric Nerve branch in Facial Nerve Palsy. – Anatomic Study.
- Efficacy of Bilateral Buccal Myomucosal flaps in a severe Velopharyngeal Incompetence-Retrospective study.
- Clinical Study of Incisional Hernia.
- PSA APCON-2015- Art of Balancing body hair for Hair Transplantation.
- APSICON 2008
- APSI 2004, Bangalore
- JCDR 04/2014 8(4): NC 04-7, Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research.
- Guest Lecture: COE Programme-2013, GDC, Hyderabad