Brow Lift Surgery in Hyderabad
Do people say you are angry or in tension, just because of those “worry lines” on your face? Don’t worry!
COSMOSURE will have you gain knowledge on a battery of procedures targeted at removing the wrinkles of the brow ranging from Botox, Thread lift, Surgery(Brow Lift surgery). The procedure for a Brow Lift is vast but can be summed up as changing the position of soft tissues of the forehead. Also known as Forehead Lift or Browplasty, this surgery includes many different procedures like:
- Direct Brow Lift
- Mid-Forehead Lift
- Coronal Forehead Lift
- Endoscopic Forehead Lift
- Endoscopic Brow Lift Process
It is performed under local anaesthesia by making two tiny incisions within the hairline. Through these incisions, the endoscope & instruments are inserted to elevate the periosteum. Specific tissue lift and targeted sutures take care of the important benefits desired. Sutures are used to close the incision and post care will be suggested by the surgeons.
Post surgery care
- Sometimes, the forehead is taped or wrapped to minimise the bruising and swelling
- You should keep your head elevated, and must avoid any vigorous physical activity for as long as your surgeon recommends.
- Do not use ice or heat on the operated area.
- The recovery period is about 1-2 weeks.
- To elevate a drooping eyebrow
- To reduce the wrinkle lines that develop across the forehead and between the eyes
- Improve frown lines, vertical creases Making you look happy!
- Infection, Bleeding, hair loss across the scar
- The complications are very rare only in the case when the surgeons are not well trained. But, thankfully for you, we have well-trained experts who specialise in the surgical processes. So, be relieved, those frowns and wrinkles are going to be just a bad memory and will be gone truly after the surgery.