Contour Thread Lift Treatment in Hyderabad
Age catches up with everyone, and with old age comes the saggy skin and wrinkles. To refresh the face and lift your face, this surgery is the best solution. The “ptosis” or descent of facial tissues with ageing is a universal phenomenon to which much cosmetic facial surgery is directed. COSMOSURE has expert surgeons to guide the patients on the right path.
It is also referred to as “lunchtime facelift” because of its short duration, lasting approximately for one hour. So, wipe those old-age tell-tale signs, as it is time for your face to look more deceptively young.
When Should Surgery Be Done, and who are the right candidates for surgery?
- To lift sagging skin on mid-face, forehead and eyebrows.
- To address the moderate drooping of face and brows.
- Ideal candidates are healthy adults between the ages of 30 and 60, who wish to reduce facial sagging of the cheeks, jowls, or nasolabial folds.
- People with a thin face and overwhelming expectations are not fit for this surgery.
- After the administration of anaesthesia into the patient’s body, a thread is inserted into the skin to target its underlying fat layer.
- Strands of 2/0 Prolene monofilament thread, with little notches, cut into their sides, are placed in the subcutaneous plane under the ptosed facial skin.
- These are anchored under secure points in front-occipitalis and temporalis tissues. Dropped or “ptosed” facial skin is then elevated onto the barbed threads, and stay elevated because of the barbs.
Post-Operative Measures/ Recovery
- To prevent the threads from coming out of the skin, the patient’s face is kept immobile for several days after the procedure so that the threads won’t dislodge.
- You should refrain from laughing and keep talking to a minimum.
- Patients have to avoid face rubbing, sleeping on the back and even opening the mouth too widely.
Potential Risks and Complications
- Common side effects include minor bruising and swelling.
- More severe risks and complications, which occur in a small number of patients, include infection and the threads coming out of the skin.
- The surgeries at COSMOSURE are up to the mark, and our patients come out happily with a confident look on their face.