Cost Of Open Rhinoplasty vs Closed RhinoplastyAugust 16, 2017 406 views
Once you have made up your mind about undergoing a nose-job, the next thing to do is to get the finances sorted. Just like the cost of any product is largely determined by the quality and service given by it, so is the cost of a Rhinoplasty.
Let’s quickly take a look at these parameters
- Surgeon’s Experience: Needless to say, a surgeon with more experience will have higher fees than a relatively new surgeon. An experienced surgeon will also be able to provide you with better and desired results. Being a cosmetic surgery it is preferred to choose an experienced surgeon, and most patients don’t hesitate to pay that extra dime for desired output.
- Fee Anesthesia: Depending upon the case of your nasal correction, your doctor will advise you to go for either local or general anesthesia. Both these types of anesthesia have different costs.
- Operating Room Fees: As a patient, you will have to bear the expenses of the operation room. It depends on various factors like the location of the hospital, whether you book your operation room in a private hospital or public hospital and so on.
- Correction Degree Required: The cost of Rhinoplasty will depend on the degree of alignment your nasal structure requires. Minimum corrections which can be done through closed Rhinoplasty will cost less than cases which require massive re-structuring of the nasal framework.
- Misc: Apart from the charges mentioned above, there are a few more factors that are included in the cost of a rhinoplasty.
- Operative Investigation
- Equipment charges
- Implants/ graft charges if required
- Govt. Tax
Open Vs. Closed – Cost Comparison
Open Rhinoplasty is advised by the doctors usually when a great deal of relocation of the nasal framework is required to achieve the desired aesthetic results.
Open Rhinoplasty also includes one extra incision called trans-columellar incision and can take longer time than closed Rhinoplasty.
Due to the requirement of more surgical equipments, extra anesthesia quantity, relatively more operating time the cost of open Rhinoplasty is bound to be more than closed Rhinoplasty.
Cost In Numbers
On an average, Rhinoplasty in India can cost you anywhere between INR 40,000 to 2,00,000. If you choose an experienced surgeon, expect to pay anywhere between INR 75,000 to INR 4,00,000.
Examining the parameters mentioned above, it is understood that open rhinoplasty will cost more than closed rhinoplasty. At the same time, the patient must keep in mind that the final cost will be estimated by the doctor based on the complexity and degree of correction required.
Whether you require an open rhinoplasty or a closed rhinoplasty will also be determined by your plastic surgeon, although most surgeons prefer open rhinoplasty due to the surgical access and reduced unpredictability of the final result.
About CosmoSure Clinic
‘CosmoSure’ is a renowned a cosmetic surgery clinic in Hyderabad, which is considered to be the meeting point for science & art. Established in the year 2015, CosmoSure, cosmetic surgery clinic has been one of the most preferred cosmetic clinics in Hyderabad. All the procedures at Cosmosure clinic are a blend of a skilled & artistic touch. Our specialists are trained with in-depth knowledge of aesthetic science and symmetry to help individuals to improve their skin health.