Best Melasma Treatment in Hyderabad
It is blackish discolouration seen on nose, cheek, forehead and sometimes even on hand.
Causes of Melasma:
Melasma is thought to be the stimulation of melanocytes (cells in the epidermal layer of skin that produce a pigment called melanin) by the female sex hormones oestrogen and progesterone to produce more melanin pigments when the skin is exposed to the sun.
Treatments for Melasma with experts from COSMOSURE
1 . Chemical peels.
2. Microdermabrasion along with peels.
3. Galvanic or ultrasound facials with a combination of a topical gel addition.
4. Laser treatment ( Q-Switch laser).
- In all of the above Melasma treatments
- , the effects are gradual, and one should avoid sunlight six weeks after the treatment.
- The use of broad-spectrum sunscreens and medicated sunscreen lotions, such as titanium dioxide and zinc dioxide are preferred over regular sunscreens.