Skin Whitening Injection Vs. Treatment – Which One Is Better?July 2, 2019 472 views
Although tanned skin was popular at specific time especially in western countries, like Greece, Germany, France, United Kingdom, and the United States, but nowadays the popularity reversed; the popularity return to the ancient Romans times, where the people refer to have white and pale skin over having tanned one, and this was a symbol of having wealth!
People are using different drugs and procedures inform of creams, pills, and intravenous injection through the skin whitening injections to get the desired goal. The desire for skin whitening between both sexes is increasing incredibly. However, some people have a little bit of information that gets them in trouble later on by using the injections.
If you are happy in the skin you are in; it shows in our confidence. Skin is an essential part of our personality and gives positive effects which, reflect in our personal and professional life. Nowadays an overexposure to pollution, the sun (Patches of sunburn), stress, food, poor lifestyle choices, and prolonged use of chemical-based cosmetics can result in an uneven skin tone, and also fine lines of ageing and dark, dull skin.
The scientific explanation for dark skin is that your melanin production is high. But no need to panic, Dermatologist at out Cosmosure Clinic can help you get back your skin tone in just a few sessions by using skin treatment peels, laser technology, and medications.
How to differentiate the colour of the skin?
The reason behind the range of skin colours you see every day while walking in the street is the amount and type of pigment they have called Melanin, which found in their skin.
The melanin mainly consists of two types:
The difference between the melanin types is as simple as possible the more Eumelanin is your skin the darker your skin will be, on the contrast, the more people synthesis Pheomelanin, than Eumelanin the lighter the skin they have. Also, the presence of tyrosinase enzyme, which is responsible for the production of Melanin.
Injections for Skin Lightening
Skin whitening injections are the popular procedure for getting the much lighter skin. Glutathione is the trendy substance, that is administered via intravenous for skin whitening; although glutathione found in the form of pills people refer glutathione injections, as it said that glutathione pills could not absorb by the body and damage the pills by the action of digestive enzymes, but they did not know that glutathione injections are much more worst.
What Are Skin Whitening Injections?
Glutathione substance is a common ingredient in the injections for skin lightening. There are many numbers of with glutathione pills available in the market as well for those who do not wish to take up injections.
Some studies by researchers say that it may not be beneficial in taking glutathione by mouth is not that effective as the action of digestive enzymes damages the pills, that is the reason why glutathione-based injections are gaining popularity.
What is Glutathione?
It is an antioxidant which helps in n the production of protein( tyrosinase enzyme) it is present in plants, animals, fungi and some bacteria and archaea. It prevents damage to important cellular components caused by reactive oxygen species such as free radicals and peroxides. The injection makes your skin fair and light from within by reducing the production of melanin, which is responsible for the appearance of dark cells on your skin.
It is made up of three amino acids they are Glutamine, Cysteine, and Glycine.
Side effects of skin whitening injections
Although these injections are a relatively easy procedure, they cause some adverse reactions or side effects on the body. The adverse reaction resulting from the use of glutathione for skin whitening have been reported and include the following:
- Anaphylaxis (Allergic Reactions)
- It may cause thyroid dysfunction
- It may cause abdominal pain
- Serious complications like kidney failure
- It can cause stevens-johnsons syndrome; that is a toxic case of skin cell death.
- It can cause itchy rashes and swollen skin
Treatments option for skin whitening is better when compared to this injection which lasts for a short period. Some countries also banned these skin whitening injections.
What is Skin whitening treatment? Get Younger Looking Skin
Skin whitening treatment is simply a procedure which uses advanced laser equipment, which smoothes and reverse all skin issues. The concept used in skin lightening via laser device is, to vaporize those layer of skin, which is deformed. Light energy converted to heat energy, and cells on the damaged upper skin layer are slowed. Thes light particles break down the dark skin pigments, which are called melanin. This melanin is responsible for uneven skin. Enriching collagen production that laser treatment helps in, thus replacing the dead skin cells with the rejuvenated skin back.
Different types of skin whitening treatments for men and women are:
1. Laser Toning: The safest and the quickest of all the procedures for skin brightening, which even works an on oily skin tone with as much effect. The before and after results are amazing, and even after one session, there is an apparent lightening of skin tone. The dermatologist would determine the number of sessions needed based on several factors. This skin whitening treatment has the most amazing reviews and ratings as it is a somewhat permanent and immediate procedure.
2. Chemical Peel: Certain strength of plant extracts are used to slough off the upper skin layer, thus bringing back the young, rejuvenated skin from beneath. A certified therapist will administer this skin lightening treatment under dermatologist supervision at Cosmosure clinics.
3. Microdermabrasion: It is a skin whitening treatment process which is slightly abrasive, as the upper layers of the skin with damage, are removed using a tiny crystal. You need some session to get the desired skin tone. In the healing process, a new light skin layer develops.
4. Topical Treatments: This is the first treatment option; most of these tropical creams contain Azelaic acid, Kojic acid, and Hydroquinone as their active ingredients. However, depending upon the skin type and need, the doctor will provide you the best topical treatment. It is a time taking process, but we can see the best result.
Skin whitening treatment Procedure:
Laser toning treatment is the most popular one for lightening of the skin. As it does not have any downtime and can be taken up in around six sessions, it helps in quicker skin whitening. This process involves:
- Pre Treatment preparations include the application of local anaesthesia if deemed necessary by your dermatologist.
- The procedure involves using laser energy to penetrate deeper into the skin layer, and break the pigments which are formed due to the result of sun damage, acne, ageing, and more.
- Nonablative laser devices are used here, by just directing particular strength or rays of laser light at a certain tissue, where the light energy is converted to heat energy. This does not damage the target tissue or surrounding tissue.
- After this skin whitening procedure, the processing of discolouration and pigmentation by whitening them is a natural body response mechanism to the injury.
Results of skin whitening treatment:
Laser toning brings amazing results, and we can see the first treatment session itself. It is an effective and painless procedure. There is no bruising, swelling, or any other discomfort seen on the skin. This slows down the pigment-producing cells or melanocytes and does not kill them. Also, it triggers more collagen and elastin production so that new rejuvenated ones replace the damaged cells. This treatment for skin whitening can be used on any skin area fro, a face, arms, knees, elbow, and back. Both men and women have good results for this laser toning.
Skin Whitening Injection Vs. Treatment – Which One Is Better?
Laser toning Vs Injection: The penetration of laser beams into the inner layer of skin, so it removes the upper skin cells and rejuvenated with new ones. It is used only in the targeted pigmented areas with no side effect where the injections are given intravenous goes throughout the body and have side effects.
It is cheaper than glutathione injections.
Chemical peel Vs Injection: in this, process chemicals are used which are made up of fruits and plants. When compared to injection, the chemical peel is a slower process, and results will be late, but the adverse effects of injections make chemical peels are a safer option to pick.
Conclusion Which is better:
Treatments are the better option compared to injection dont waste your time and health by going to beauty parlours for glutathione injections. Meet the best dermatologist in Hyderabad at our Cosmosure clinic and find a permanent and safe solution for flawless skin, lighter skin. This skin whitening treatment is given only after the analysis done by our dermatology doctor.
Want to improve the glow of your skin?
Want to appear young and beautiful?
If yes, then Make an Appointment?
To make an appointment,
About The Clinic:
‘CosmoSure’ is a renowned Dermatology and Plastic Surgery Clinic in Hyderabad, which is considered to be the meeting point for science & art. Established in the year 2015, CosmoSure, cosmetic surgery clinic has been one of the most preferred cosmetic clinics in Hyderabad. All the procedures at the Cosmosure clinic are a blend of skilled & artistic touch. Our specialists are trained with in-depth knowledge of aesthetic science and symmetry to help individuals to improve their skin health.