What is Carboxytherapy?
Carboxytherapy refers to the cutaneous and subcutaneous administration of carbon dioxide gas [CO2] for therapeutic purposes
With impressive results, Carboxytherapy is used for the treatment of dark under-eye circles, stretch marks, cellulite reduction, and non-surgical fat sculpting on the face and the body.
Benefits of Carboxytherapy:
- Studies have demonstrated that Carboxytherapy improves skin elasticity, improves circulation, encourages collagen repair, improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and destroys localised fatty deposits.
- This is one of the treatments available for both new and old stretch marks that visibly repair the damaged collagen and is safe for varying skin types.
- Furthermore, it also causes the formation of new collagen while subsequently thickening the skin to improve the appearance of the stretchmarks also by rebuilding the collagen matrix.
How many sessions would it take?:
- Though this depends on the severity of the issue, 6-12 sessions are the average sessions required spaced in alternate weeks.
- Each session lasts for about 30-45 minutes.