Types Of Rhinoplasty For A Perfect Nose!December 4, 2017 304 views
Your nose is important not just functionally, but is essential aesthetically, too. Besides its critical function in sensing smell and oxygenating the entire body, this little cherry on the face has always been a crucial element in human beauty. Ironically, it is said that the less prominent your nose is, the more perfect it is considered to be. Research indicates that a person’s eyes, cheeks and lips are usually the centres of attraction on a person’s face. But, if the nose happens to be oversized, even your beautiful eyes and lips will not be a saving grace.
No one wants to be mocked at for having a nose too big, or even for that matter too tiny. So, what could be the best way to deal with nosy troubles? A rhinoplasty surgery or nose enhancement treatment, of course!
Rhinoplasty surgery or a nose job is a procedure that helps in correcting the shape and size of your nose. A lot of people consider getting nose reconstruction done either because:
- They’re unhappy with the way it looks like.
- If they’ve had a trauma injury.
- If they have certain medical conditions that cause breathing problems.
So, while you choose to get a rhinoplasty surgery done, it’s important to have a chat with your surgeon. That is the first step to know what you can expect from your surgery. Your surgeon’s job is the most critical part in helping you get what you need.
What your plastic surgeon must consider:
- Your expectations
- Your health conditions
- Limitations of your particular situation
The next step that you take is to first understand what kind of rhinoplasty surgery options are available, and what’s your requirement. Your surgeon will be the best person to guide you on this. Your doctor shall then tour you through the types of reconstructive and cosmetic nose reconstruction surgeries.
Every nose is unique. And that makes it challenging to treat a wide range of nose troubles. This article will help you know which type of nose reconstruction surgery you need, and what you can expect.
Types of Rhinoplasty Surgeries
- Augmentation Rhinoplasty Surgery: An augmentation rhinoplasty surgery helps to enhance the shape and size of your nose, considering your desire of having it more symmetrical and even. If you have a small nose, it could either be because of genetics, injuries, or surgeries that were done incorrectly.
- Reduction Rhinoplasty Surgery: If you have a disproportionately large, and misaligned nose compared to the other areas of your face, this one’s a good option. There could be more to your dissatisfaction with:
– The size of the nose bridge
– If there’s a bump on the bridge
– If the nostrils and nose tip is too wide
- Post -Traumatic Reconstructive Rhinoplasty Surgery: Nose reconstruction is usually a corrective surgery done to reshape and realign a damaged nose. This helps correcting disfigured nose structures due to injury or any infection that leads to amputating a part of the nose. Nose reconstruction brings you back a normal looking nose and improves breathing.
- Ethnic Rhinoplasty Surgery: If you wish to get an ethnic rhinoplasty surgery done, make sure you consult a plastic surgeon with extensive experience and skill. The surgeon must be able to match the ethnic characteristics of the nose and other areas of the face. Ethnic rhinoplasty is mostly done for an exclusive nose feature, or if the person belongs to the glamour industry.
If you are looking for any of the above to improve the appearance of your nose, you’ve certainly landed on the right page. At Cosmosure, we believe that every nose deserves perfection and that’s the reason why we listen to you, understand your desires and expectations to ensure that your new nose is everything that you wanted it to be.
About CosmoSure Clinic
‘CosmoSure’ is a renowned a cosmetic surgery clinic in Hyderabad, which is considered to be the meeting point for science & art. Established in the year 2015, CosmoSure, cosmetic surgery clinic has been one of the most preferred cosmetic clinics in Hyderabad. All the procedures at Cosmosure clinic are a blend of a skilled & artistic touch. Our specialists are trained with in-depth knowledge of aesthetic science and symmetry to help individuals to improve their skin health.