Cosmosure is a well-known cosmetic clinic in Hyderabad, which offers comprehensive treatment for urticaria in Hyderabad, which is one of the commonly preferred cosmetic procedures by both men and women. Cosmosure is backed by a team of skilled and experienced surgeons who can eliminate all skin diseases and provide the best aesthetic results.
If you are suffering from urticaria, then the best solution is to visit the best cosmetic surgeon at cosmosure. We are adapted to natural and advanced cosmetic treatments in treating any type of skin problem.
What is Urticaria?
Urticaria is an allergic condition that can be identified as itchy, red, swollen bumps, and patches on the skin. These urticaria are also known as “Hives”. These skin allergies will last for hours and can develop on any part of the body and may also vary in size. They can appear anywhere on the body part, including the face, tongue, lips, ears, back, etc. The itching caused by it may be mild to severe. Emotional stress, scratching, and beverages may increase the itching.
Are you facing problems with urticaria? Looking for the best cosmetic dermatologist in Hyderabad to get the best hives treatment. Contact Cosmosure now!!
Type of Urticaria:
Depending on the severity of urticaria or hives, these are classified into two types including
- Acute urticaria: This is the most common type of urticaria, which lasts less than six weeks. These infections are mainly caused by certain foods, medications, insect bites, internal skin diseases, etc. This acute urticaria generally occurs on the face, neck, fingers, toes, and genitals of males. Acute urticaria treatment does not need any surgical procedures. This can be treated with the help of mild medications.
- Cold urticaria: People who are affected by freezing temperatures need this cold urticaria treatment. This comes under the category of acute urticaria problems which can be treated with the help of medications.
- Cholinergic urticaria: These types of hives are caused by the sudden rise in body temperature. These will generally develop when you are sweating heavily. Cholinergic urticaria treatment involves medications such as antihistamines, leukotriene inhibitors, etc.
- Chronic urticaria: This chronic urticaria commonly lasts more than six weeks. The particular cause for this urticaria is unknown and also impossible to determine. In most cases, these causes may include thyroid disease, cancer, infection, hepatitis, etc. This chronic urticaria may affect the internal organs like muscles, gestational tracts, lungs, etc.
Symptoms for Urticaria:
- Painful swelling
- Rash on skin
- Red-coloured welts
- Inflammation in response to touch
- Flares with triggers
Causes for Urticaria:
- Pain killers
- Sun exposures
- Tight waistband
- Food chemicals
- Excess heat (sweating)
Eliminate your hives with better results and minimal discomfort, by the best urticaria treatment in Hyderabad provided by Cosmosure. Call us@ 040-49530404
Diagnosis and Tests:
Your doctor will diagnose this urticaria by using some allergy tests, which helps determine the triggering reaction of the patients’ skin. After knowing the exact cause, then the surgeon will try to diminish them by using effective skincare treatments. These allergy tests may include
- Skin tests: During this, the surgeon will find different allergens on your skin. This test is also known as scratch tests.
- Blood tests: These tests will help to identify the antibodies count in your blood that determines the infections that lead to urticaria.
- ESR test: This test helps to determine the problems in the immune system
- Parasite check-ups: In this test, a sample of stool is tested to know the intestinal infection in the digestive system.
- Thyroid test: This test helps to find the thyroid levels in the body, i.e., Hypothyroidism or Hyperthyroidism.
- Liver function tests: Alcoholic liver disease may lead to allergic skin infections. To diagnose liver health, the surgeon may use these tests. This test also helps in finding the immunologic abnormalities.
- Autologous serum skin test: Most of the cases autoimmune disorder may cause urticarial vasculitis. In those cases, this autologous serum skin test is widely used. This is a standard test for determining the functional autoantibodies in patients suffering from chronic urticaria.
Treatment for Urticaria:
The most common treatment for acute urticaria is a non-sedating antihistamine. Cholinergic urticaria cure has various treatment options. Medications for hives are the best treatment option. Here are some of the medicines to treat acute urticaria which includes
- Corticosteroids which diminishes the severity of the urticaria and eliminates the symptoms
- Epinephrine which helps to treat swellings
To treat chronic urticaria, antihistamines medication will be given, and Omalizumab will be injected into the skin.
Get the best treatment for hives provided by the best cosmetic clinic in Hyderabad, i.e., Cosmosure to diminish your skin infection or rashes. For cholinergic urticaria treatment, Call us@ 040-49530404.
Why Choose Cosmosure for Urticaria treatment in Hyderabad?
- Vast experience in Hives treatment in Hyderabad
- Ultra-modern Urticaria treatment and Skin diseases treatment equipments
- Top specialist cosmetic surgeons and dermatologists
- World-class cosmetic treatments in the centre of the city
- Non-compromising standards in cosmetic treatment
- Available with customized treatment options
- Strives to achieve better aesthetic results according to the patient’s desire
- No hidden costs and flexible payment options
- Adapted to advanced cosmetic treatment procedures for better aesthetic results
- Excellent care after the treatment to decrease the discomfort
- Fewer consultations
- Affordable cosmetic treatments
- Long-lasting cosmetic results
- No scars, infections and side effects after the treatment
- 100% patient satisfaction