Get Brighter And Flawless Skin Tone With Skin Whitening TreatmentsOctober 15, 2019 315 views
Your skin loses its beauty and flexibility as a part of natural ageing. Almost everyone is passionate about having bright and radiant skin irrespective of age or ethnicity. Pigmentation, saggy skin, dark spots are most of the skin problems challenges the glowing skin in many people. However, there are a lot of treatments options to get fair skin.
Sun damage and natural ageing are major skin problems facing by most of the people. Whereas other skin problems like dryness and breakouts due to hormonal fluctuations are less likely to appear. Pigmentation is another major skin problem occurs due to extra buildup of the natural skin pigment, melanin. People who have black or brown skin tone are more susceptible to pigmentation problems.
In some people, skin problems may also result due to heredity called genodermatoses. Skin irregularities like wrinkles, lupus, hives & acne scars and pigmentation problems like freckles and dry skin might be due to external factors. Along with these skin disorders, your skin might lose its firmness and glow apparently in younger skin.
What is skin whitening?
Skin whitening treatment also called as skin rejuvenation. The process helps to enhance the appearance of your skin by applying various skincare products, topical treatments etc. The main aim of skin whitening treatment is to provide you with clear, brighter, and feel-good skin.
Skin whitening treatment is becoming very common among people these days. It aims to eliminate the damaged skin cells over your skin surface with different techniques which include laser light treatments, acidic natured chemicals etc. The procedure may be invasive or non-invasive and require significant downtime to show up results.
Some skin whitening procedures at Cosmosure Clinic:
- Laser skin treatments: Laser skin treatments are most trending now, which helps to treat freckles, sun & age damaged skin, reduction in skin pigmentation, inflammatory and non-inflammatory acne etc.
- Intense pulsed light (IPL): It is one of the popular technique by cosmetic and medical practitioners which can perform various skin treatments for skin pigmentation, sun damage, and thread veins.
- Chemical peels: It is one of the most preferred and popular skin whitening treatments where in this treatment, dermatologist apply acidic chemical solutions on the surface of your skin in order to peel off the pigmented and darker skin. Chemical peels are effective in treating skin pigmentation problems, facial blemishes and wrinkles that can provide radiant and whitened skin.
- Dermal Fillers: These are soft tissue fillers injected into your skin to improve skin contouring and to restore a smoother appearance.
- Dermabrasion & Dermaplaning: This procedure is similar to the chemical peel procedure, but it is a surgical method that helps to get soft skin by eliminating irregularities on the skin surface. It can be performed over small areas, or on the entire face.
- Microdermabrasion: This procedure is a minimally invasive one, which helps to improve overall skin tone and texture. The process scales away the external layer of dry, dead skin cells to enhance the appearance of sun damage, wrinkles, ugly age spots, acne scarring, ugly dark spots and other skin conditions.
- Botulinum Toxin(Botox): Botox treatment helps treat wrinkles and fine lines by paralyzing the underlying muscles through nerve contraction when injected.
- Mesotherapy: This technique helps to treat underlying skin conditions by delivering lightening agents like glutathione, vitamins, enzymes, and Kojic acid directly into the skin through various procedures. The treatment helps to get necessary glow in your skin.
- Retinol: It is one of the important natural forms of vitamin which is added in the skin creams. It improves the production of collagen in your body and helps to reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Retinol enhances the tone and colour of your skin and also reduces mottled patches.
- Skin whitening serums: These serums contain higher concentrated nourishing ingredients injected into deeper skin layers to restore moisture and elasticity of the skin while regulating oil production. In the face creams, we use daily contains only 5-10% of nourishing ingredients, whereas face serum contains nearly 70% of active ingredients resulting in increased hydration and brightening of the skin.
- Skin whitening creams: Using effective whitening creams regularly may give desired and temporary results. However, you need to be cautious in the selection of the best skin whitening cream. Because creams that contain hydroquinone, mercury and steroids can damage your skin resulting in redness, dryness, premature ageing and wrinkles etc., so consult our skincare specialists at Cosmosure Clinic for better suggestions.
Ablative laser treatments can help to treat fine lines and wrinkles by eliminating the outer skin layers. Minimally invasive procedures like Microneedling, Light Acid Peels can also treat light scarring and skin discolourations.
Who are eligible for the skin whitening treatment?
Anyone who desires to get a fine and glowing skin can opt for Skin Whitening Treatments.
Recovery After Skin Whitening Treatments
During and after the skin whitening procedure, doctors will provide you with some instructions about the precautions you need to follow to take care for the treated skin. Depending on the treatment, you might notice some common and minor side effects like red and flaky skin, itching, blisters, and scabbing for a few days to weeks. But you no need to worry; we will be taking care of those minor problems until you recover completely. You can discuss with our dermatologist about the specific treatment plan for skin type and possible recovery time.
For more information about these Skin Whitening Treatments and the procedures associated with it, contact us by booking an appointment. At Cosmosure Clinic, we have top skin care specialists who can deliver promising results.
About The Clinic:
‘CosmoSure’ is a renowned Dermatology and Plastic Surgery Clinic in Hyderabad, which is considered to be the meeting point for science & art. Established in the year 2015, CosmoSure, cosmetic surgery clinic has been one of the most preferred cosmetic clinics in Hyderabad. All the procedures at the Cosmosure clinic are a blend of skilled & artistic touch. Our specialists are trained with in-depth knowledge of aesthetic science and symmetry to help individuals to improve their skin health.