How To Remove Wrinkles From Face Quickly?November 20, 2019 210 views
Wrinkles, also known as rhytides, are skin folds. As you get older, your skin produces less protein than collagen and elastin. Wrinkles are a result of lack of moisture and skin elasticity. It makes your skin thinner and less resistant to damage. Exposure to the environment and toxins can increase the likelihood that your face becomes noticeably wrinkled. Wrinkles are a natural part of ageing, and there is no reason to fear age.
The natural ageing process causes everyone to develop wrinkles, especially in parts of the body exposed to sunlight such as the face, neck, arms, and forearms. Ageing starts to bother us when our skin loses elasticity and radiates youth. Dermatologically, there are two types of ageing – intrinsic and extrinsic.
In most cases, wrinkles occur between the ages of 40 and 50 when the skin loses moisture and thickness. Genetics also play a significant role in the development of wrinkles. But sun exposure seems to be the main reason, especially for people with white skin. Smoking and an unbalanced diet can partly cause wrinkles.
Intrinsic ageing: A natural degenerative process caused by the deterioration of the skin’s ability to recover.
Extrinsic ageing: Is caused by environmental factors such as pollution, smoking, poor eating habits and excessive sun exposure.
Retinoids, antioxidants and a protein called Collagen OTC cream can reduce fine wrinkles and balance skin texture and colour.
If you don’t have any results with the natural process go through this article provided by the Cosmosure Clinic which helps you about the list of treatments to slow down the signs of ageing on your face, where we have some treatment ways to do it. Our anti-ageing treatment blocks nerve impulses that trigger muscles to contract with disturbing wrinkles, resulting in smoother, more relaxed, and youthful skin.
Cosmosure Clinic anti-ageing treatment blocks nerve impulses that trigger muscles that contract with disturbing wrinkles, resulting in smoother, more relaxed, and youthful skin. Cosmosure Clinic offers many of the most popular and safest non-surgical, non-invasive procedures in the world.
At the Cosmosure Clinic, we treat customers by experienced dermatologists who follow strict safety, hygiene and comfort protocols. Thanks to that, graceful ageing is much easier now.
What Causes Wrinkles?
Factors that promote wrinkling include:
- Skin type (people with white skin and blue eyes are more susceptible to sun damage)
- Inheritance (some families have wrinkles more)
- Exposure to sunlight
Wrinkle Treatments At Cosmosure Clinic:
Medical treatments for fine wrinkling
There are several ways to minimize and even eliminate the appearance of wrinkles, but let us see medical treatments for fine wrinkling.
- Retinoids: Among medical procedures, this is a proven and most effective way to improve the signs of ageing such as uneven pigmentation, roughness and wrinkles. Initially, these drugs can cause redness, tingling, and peeling. Although these symptoms with drugs can be frustrating, improvement occurs when the peeling stops.Retinoids derived from vitamin A, such as tretinoin and tazarotene when applied to your skin can reduce fine wrinkles, roughness, and blemishes of the skin.These retinoids can make your skin burn, and you must use a broad-spectrum sunscreen every day and wear protective clothing.
- Alpha-hydroxy acids: These are called fruit acids and include glycolic and lactic acids. These preparations that contain fruit acids are safe and only cause mild and temporary irritation. However, the improvement they produce is relatively subtle.
- Antioxidants: These include vitamins A, C and E as well as beta-carotene. Products with antioxidants can protect against sunlight (although you should still use sunscreen) and slightly stops the wrinkles on the face.
- Moisturizers and Creams: This can temporarily make wrinkles less visible. Advertisements often say that they reduce the appearance of fine lines. But, they do not let these lines disappear permanently.
Surgical Procedures And Other Techniques:
- Botox Injections: Aim to freeze the muscles that cause wrinkles. It prevents the muscles from contracting. If the muscles cannot tighten, the skin looks smoother and less wrinkled. Botox can improve the lines between your eyes and reduce the smile lines along with your eyes. The results usually last around three to four months. Multiple injections are needed to maintain the results.
- Glycolic Acid Peels: A doctor applies an acid to the affected areas, which burns the outer layer of your skin to remove age spots and freckles, as well as wrinkles. Depending on the depth of the peel, you may need several sessions before you see a difference. Redness lasts up to several weeks.This peels has ingredients such as phenol, salicylic acid, TCA and trichloroacetic acid and penetrates deeper into the skin. This deeper skin smoothes fine lines better. The deeper the exfoliation, the more likely has side effects such as scars and discolouration. Such peels can be uncomfortable, so ask a doctor first what results can expect.
- Dermabrasion: In this procedure, the superficial skin layer is sanded (smoothed) with a rotating brush. Scrape removes the surface of the skin and instead forms a new layer of skin. The redness, scabies, and swelling caused last several weeks. It takes a few days to weeks for the redness to fade and later that you see the results.
- Microdermabrasion: Like dermabrasion, this technique only removes delicate skin layers. This technique usually requires a series of treatments to get results. You may notice mild redness or stinging sensation in the treated area. Microdermabrasion causes simple, temporary results
- Laser Resurfacing: Using tools such as carbon dioxide and erbium lasers, doctors can reliably and accurately produce results. The specialist directs the laser to the area to be treated several times until the lesion reaches the middle of the dermis, the second layer of skin. It helps stimulate the natural synthesis (production) of collagen in the body, which plumps up skin from sagging and wrinkling.Some dermatologists perform laser treatment with anaesthesia in which patients stay awake and receive intravenous medication to calm and reduce pain. Patients may need to repeat the procedure for maximum improvement. Ask the doctor how many sessions required for the results. The skin heals only a few weeks to months after resurfacing.
- Fractional Resurfacing: Newer lasers that are modified by traditional laser treatments. Treatment does not affect the entire skin, but only an evenly distributed area surrounded by intact skin. Healing is much faster than conventional cure, with less downtime afterwards. Patients may need several treatments to get the full benefit.
- Non-ablative Laser Resurfacing: The latest laser seeks to stimulate collagen synthesis under the skin without damaging the epidermis. Studies and clinical experience show that such procedures can improve fine lines, although not as much as laser resurfacing. Some care may be needed. This intervention is not painful, with little or no redness, peeling or downtime.
- Fillers: Doctor injects fillers into the skin to increase volume and to compensate for wrinkles. In the past, collagen was the most popular filler. Recently, health professionals use new fillers such as hyaluronic acid, calcium hydroxyapatite, lactic acid, and autologous fat transplants, because their effects can last for six to nine months or more.
- Ultrasound Therapy: This is an FDA approved technique, which uses ultrasound is a non-invasive technique to lift and tighten facial, neck and chin skin. It can also use wrinkles in the chest area.
- Plastic Surgery and Facelifts: Other cosmetic surgeries help some people. For others, a small intervention is enough. Talk to your doctor before deciding which procedure to do.
- Skin tightening: Some devices use heat to tighten the skin. This non-invasive treatment produces mild to moderate results, which usually develop gradually over four to six months. There is no recovery time for this process.
- Facelift: Facelifting removes excess skin and fat from the lower part of the face and neck and tightens the muscles and connective tissue underneath. The results are usually five to 10 years, and healing time can extend after a facelift. Bruising and swelling occur within a few weeks after surgery.
If you are considering cosmetic procedures, consult an experienced doctor. Tell them your goals and ask about risks, benefits, and costs. Note that the results vary depending on the position and depth of your wrinkles. Nothing can stop the skin’s ageing process, so you might need a few treatments to get the benefits.
Also, each of these methods can have side effects. Be sure to discuss it with your doctor. Make sure that a dermatologist is specially trained and experienced in the techniques you are considering.
If you are considering cosmetic surgery, Consult Cosmosure clinic where the doctors are experienced with one or more of these techniques. We inform the patients about the risks and potential benefits of the procedure they are considering. Contact Cosmosure clinic for more information about the removal of wrinkles on the face. Book a visit!
About Cosmosure Clinic:
‘CosmoSure’ is a renowned Dermatology and Plastic Surgery Clinic in Hyderabad, which is considered to be the meeting point for science & art. Established in the year 2015, CosmoSure, cosmetic surgery clinic has been one of the most preferred cosmetic clinics in Hyderabad. All the procedures at the Cosmosure clinic are a blend of skilled & aesthetic touch. Our specialists are trained with in-depth knowledge of aesthetic science and symmetry to help individuals to improve their skin health.